Your source for interesting Pokemon news!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome To My New Blog

Hi guys,

Welcome to this new site, and thank you for visiting. This is a blog that will be dedicated mostly to Pokemon, however there will be various other Nintendo topics discussed throughout the duration of the site. I will be working on my first official post today, and hope to have it up by tonight. After that I will try to post daily news, lists, and other generally fun things on this blog. Once again thanks for visiting, and here are some of my previous articles to read in the meantime.

My 5 Favorite From the Original 151
Why Pokemon Still has Great Appeal

Feel free to leave me comments below on anything you'd like to read/see/hear, or just generally how I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment