Your source for interesting Pokemon news!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Can we expect Pokemon in 3D?

In this bloggers opinion, there is a 137% chance that we will see Pokemon in 3D. Why wouldn't we? Pokemon Black and White are coming off record breaking Pokemon sales even though they were released relatively close to the 3DS launch. Nintendo is a smart company and they like to give fans what they want, and in this case they want Pokemon.

Now as for what I would like to see in a Pokemon 3D game. Probably the most important aspect that for me in a 3D Pokemon game would be the battles. This would really engross me into the world, and I think would add a console like (oh how I wish there were a Wii Pokemon game) feeling to the world of Pokemon. Another thing I'd like to see is lush 3 dimensional environments. Imagine walking through eye-popping fields of poke-grass, or maybe even encountering a fountain in the open. My favorite poke-daydream is a three dimensional safari zone. Hey, a guy can always dream.

What features would you like to see in a Pokemon 3DS title? Do you even want a 3D version, or are you satisfied with staying in 2D? Put your thoughts in the comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment